Monday, December 8, 2008

Calling Boris Badenov!

We appear to have a squirrel problem. A rather large grey squirrel has moved into the walls of our house through a hole in the siding that was created by a woodpecker a while back. We have tried filling in the hole, but the little bugger just undoes the fix and moves right back in. Next step is to fill it in and put a metal plate over it. If that doesn't work, I'm bloody calling in Boris and Natasha! I'm just glad our furry adversary hasn't invited any moose friends to come stay with him. It would be a real pain having to yank a moose out through that tiny little hole. The antlers would be a real issue. Not to mention that moose tend to bite. My sister was bitten by a moose once......

4 comments:

Hawk said...

Squirrel hiding nuts in your house... ya know, someone could go a long way with that metaphor.

Good seeing you last weekend. Sucky day for fighting, but a good day none the less.

Corbin said...

Well, you know the house was full of nuts before the squirrel showed up. ;)

I had fun at Magna Faire, even if it was decidedly frigid. Hmmm... there's some bad SCA humor there. How is a Winter event different from a woman? An event can be fun *and* frigid...

Hawk said...

Rachel, my daughter, is 18 now, and I often forget to treat her as a kid.

We were driving into the Walmart parking lot and passed a woman in the parking lot. Here was a beautiful woman, running into Wal Mart, oddly enough, wearing a low cut cocktail dress in the blowing cold.

Rachel said, " I bet she's cold."

I replied, "Evidence points to yes..."

She hit me.

Corbin said...

That's funny, I get the same reaction from Carmen occasionally. She just turned 17, so maybe it's a psychological quirk of females in that age bracket. Now that I think about it, age doesn't seem to have much to do with it...