Thursday, October 18, 2007

To sleep, perchance to dream...

Ah, Shakespeare! You have to love a guy that gives us such great lines to use for post titles. He's as relevant today as he was in the 1500's. Case in point, I hate waking up to the strident tones of my cell phone alarm (yes, I use it as an alarm clock) when I'm right in the middle of REM sleep. Never fails to make me cranky. But, that was hours ago and the urge to go kick a puppy has faded to a sort of low level funk. Work isn't helping, since I ran out of constructive things to do right before lunch. So, I sit and I think and I wait for quittin' time. Thank goodness for the Internet, sublime time waster that it is. I can't help but wonder what Shakespeare would have done with such a tool at his disposal. He would probably waste all his time writing on his blog...

2 comments:

WolfmaidM said...

And a hundred years later, someone would publish it and call it Art. After all, Shakespear is Shakespear....

Corbin said...

Which is why I'm not an artist. I'd rather be alive and rich than dead and famous.