Friday, October 26, 2007

Internet Exploder

I don't usually talk about my job, because quite frankly it's about as exciting as a Narcoleptics Convention. On a Monday night. In Des Moines, Iowa. Today, however, I'm going to make a small exception because I want to express how deeply and completely Internet Explorer, that lovely Microsoft product, SUCKS! I've been working with a little thing called Ajax, which uses a combination of Javascript and (in our case) CFML to produce some nifty browser updating effects. And it works beautifully... in Firefox. In IE, well, not so much. Why is it that the most advanced (supposedly) computer software company in the world can't get their collective heads out of their butts long enough to ensure browser compatibility with the latest web technologies? Bleargh!! Bleargh, I say!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always been a fan of the moniker "Internet Exploder."
And yes, the product sucks.

...
>.>

[at a whisper] you also used insure instead of ensure. :D

Corbin said...

I'm also rather fond of the term "MicroSlop", personally. Especially after the Windows Vista fiasco.

Oops! Word usage faux pas! Damn, I hate it when I do that. ;)