Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Has A Hoodie!

We did some clothes shopping over the weekend, since colder weather is coming and most of my long pants are getting worn out. I hate clothes shopping, typically, but this time I did manage to find something I've been wanting for a while now. A black hoodie! It's something I can throw on at work, when my office feels like an icebox, which is most of the time. Can I help it if I am cold-blooded? I've been tempted to bring in a gigantic, flat-topped rock and a sun lamp so I can bask when my polar-bear-descended co-workers crank the AC up so much that I keep expecting to find the frozen carcass of a wooly mammoth in the breakroom. But, I think the hoodie is probably the more practical solution. It's even in my colors, since it has a white, insulated lining. I have a thing for black and white. It's the whole duality concept. Kind of like, without freezing your butt off, you can't truly appreciate slipping on a soft, comfortable hoodie and reveling in the sudden warmth. I am a virtual well-spring of philosophical ponderings. Especially when my fingers aren't frozen to the keyboard. Go hoodie!

No comments: